I can’t remember how I stumbled upon this blog, but it’s very informative. The mom of 2 boys blogs about her cooking for many food sensitivities, chelation, dental amalgam removals, parasites, sensory processing disorder, testing, supplements, yeast, bacteria, toxins, heavy metals, and much more. It looks like her blog started in December of 2008, and she has tons of posts, all of which I want to read. It’s bookmarked on my computer. She even posts about her son being bit by a tick and having the tick analyzed for Lyme and co infections.